| Sky Amulet|
|First appearances||See History|
A sky amulet is an item that can catch tamed pegasus and dark pegasus.
Gold Nuggets +
A sky amulet is used for storing a tamed pegasus or dark pegasus. Right-clicking on a tamed pegasus/dark pegasus with a sky amulet will absorb the horse into the amulet, which will go into the player's inventory. Right-clicking again will release the stored horse. If the horse wasn't cheated or armored, those items will be dropped, as well as the contents of its inventory.
Sky amulets cannot be used to catch winged big cats.
A horse stored in a sky amulet that is spawned by a player different than the owner will become property of the player spawning them, and the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced.
- Amulets now store the owner of the horse.
- Horses stored in amulets that are spawned by a player different than the owner, will become property of the player spawning them, And the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced accordingly.
This is done to allow trade of amulets without losing a taming spot on servers enforcing ownership.
- Yellow and purple fairy horses now drop a full amulet when trapped.
- Amulets now store name, health, armor, and saddle status of horses.
- All types of fairy horses now go into amulets.
- Horses obtained from an amulet are set to the player using the amulet.
- Added amulets.
- In the mod files, the sky amulet is called "amulet of the sky".
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •