| Sky Amulet|
|First appearances||See History|
A sky amulet is an item designed for catching and storing tamed pegasus and dark pegasus.
Gold Nuggets +
A sky amulet is used for storing a tamed pegasus or dark pegasus. Right-clicking on a tamed pegasus/dark pegasus with the sky amulet will absorb the horse into the amulet, which will then drop onto the ground. Right-clicking on any block with the amulet in hand will release it.
When placing a pegasus or dark pegasus in an amulet, it will store the horse's name, health, armor and saddle.
Sky amulets cannot be used to catch winged big cats.
- Amulets now store the owner of the horse.
- Horses stored in amulets that are spawned by a player different than the owner, will become property of the player spawning them, And the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced accordingly.
This is done to allow trade of amulets without losing a taming spot on servers enforcing ownership.
- Yellow and purple fairy horses now drop a full amulet when trapped.
- Amulets now store name, health, armor, and saddle status of horses.
- All types of fairy horses now go into amulets.
- Horses obtained from an amulet are set to the player using the amulet.
- Added amulets.
- In the mod files, the sky amulet is called "amulet of the sky".
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •