Silver skeletons can spawn almost anywhere in the Overworld at a light level of 7 or less.
Silver skeletons are at least 2 blocks tall.
Silver skeletons drop 0–2 bones and an uncommon chance to drop 0–2 silver swords upon death. They also drop 5 experience when killed by a player or a tamed wolf.
Silver skeletons spawn in dimly lit areas, and will burn in sunlight. When silver skeletons are nearby, their presence is indicated by the intermittent harsh rattling sound of their bones. They are one of the few mobs with the ability to sprint, much like the player and zombie pigmen.
When a silver skeleton notices the player, they will sprint towards them and attack with their swords, and will chase and sprint towards any player they see within 16 blocks. They will also climb stairs, navigate mazes, and traverse other complex obstacles in order to get to the player. Silver skeletons do not try to avoid being hit, and continue to pursue the player even when being attacked.
They will move at about the player's walking speed; and damage the player by touching them.
Silver skeletons will take damage from splash potions of healing, are healed with harming potions, and are immune to poison.
Silver skeleton burning occurs at dawn when the sun is 15 degrees or greater above the ground, unless the skeleton is either in shade or water.
v8.0.0 DEVa Edit
- Silver skeletons can now ride wolves and scorpions.
v5.2.0 DEV Edit
- Added silver skeletons.
- Silver skeletons make the same bone rattling sounds as skeletons.
- Killing a silver skeleton unlocks the "Monster Hunter" achievement, just like any other hostile mob.
- Silver skeletons wear a type of armor for their model, but it doesn't actually give them protection. It cannot be obtained by the player, nor is it an actual item. The texture for this armor can be found in the mod files.
- Silver skeletons run as fast as wither skeletons when in pursuit of the player.
Bear • Big Cat • Bird • Bunny • Crab • Dolphin • Elephant (Mammoth)• Fishy • Fox • Goat • Horse • Jellyfish • Kitty • Komodo Dragon • Manta Ray • Manticore • Medium Fish • Ostrich • Raccoon • Scorpion • Shark • Small Fish • Snake • Stingray • Turkey • Turtle • Wyvern