| Scorpion Armor|
|First appearances||See History|
Scorpion armor is a type of armor that can give the player special effects when worn.
Like other armor, scorpion chestplates provide the most protection per unit of material, followed by scorpion leggings. Like iron and diamond armor, scorpion boots are more efficient than scorpion helmets. However, boots are always the most durable. Unlike other player armor, scorpion armor can give the player a special effect. All four sets have the same protection level and durability as iron armor.
- Dirt scorpion armor is useful for hunting hostile mobs as it gives you mild regeneration, which is a life saver for when you run out of food when away from home.
- Cave scorpion armor is very useful when strip mining as it will save you a lot of torches and reduce spawns during night a lot above ground.
- Frost scorpion armor is useful when building underwater, especially whilst mining for clay or sand blocks.
- Nether scorpion armor makes it a lot safer for the player when building under lava in the Nether as it is very deep, since if you forget to check how much time you have left on your potions it can end very badly.
Types of scorpion armor Edit
Each type of set worn will grant you with a special effect:
- Dirt scorpion armor: Gives mild regeneration.
- Cave scorpion armor: Gives night vision.
- Frost scorpion armor: Allows you to breathe underwater.
- Nether scorpion armor: Gives you fire resistance.
- Fixed bug when equipping Mo' Creatures armor on multiplayer.
- Added scorpion armor.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •