| This page contains content about features that are outdated, or have been removed from the mod.|
These features only exist in older versions of Mo' Creatures.
The rope was an item that could be used to lead tamed mobs around.
Ropes could be used to pick up tamed kitties by their feet, although it would get annoyed if you carried them this way, and they would attack you when released. Like the lead from Minecraft, the rope could be used to lead tamed mobs around, but they could not be used to attach mobs to fences, unlike leads.
Crafting ingredient Edit
|Any Wood Planks + Rope|
|Iron Ingots + Rope|
|Diamonds + Rope|
|Any Wood + Any Wood Planks + Rope|
v6.0.0 DEV R1 Edit
- Removed old rope code.
- Removed the rope, replaced it with the new Minecraft lead.
v5.2.0 DEV Edit
- Fixed bug with invisible ropes on goats.
- A rope can now be used on tamed birds, bunnies, foxes and turkeys.
- Ropes can now be used on tamed scorpions.
- Fixed bug with horses not following ropes.
- Ropes can now be used on horses.
- Added ropes.