| This page contains content about features that are outdated, or have been removed from the mod.|
These features only exist in previous versions of the Mo' Creatures mod.
Like leads, an item from vanilla Minecraft, ropes could be used to move tamed mobs around, but they could not be used to attach mobs to fence blocks. Ropes could also be used to pick up tamed kitties by their feet, though it would become aggressive if they were carried this way, and would attack the player when released.
Crafting ingredient Edit
|Any Wood Planks + Rope|
|Iron Ingots + Rope|
|Diamonds + Rope|
|Any Wood + any Wood Planks + Rope|
v6.0.0 DEV R1 Edit
- Removed old rope code.
- Removed the rope, replaced it with the new Minecraft lead.
v5.2.0 DEV Edit
- Fixed bug with invisible ropes on goats.
- Rope can be used on tamed birds, bunnies, foxes and turkeys.
- Roped animals will follow the player more closely.
- You can use a rope on tamed scorpions so they will follow you.
- Horses not following ropes.
- Horses can now be roped and towed. You can tow as many horses as you want. You can even tow a horse while flying on a pegasus.