Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Right-clicking on a mob with a rope would tie it to the mob, allowing it to be moved by the player. Multiple mobs could be held by ropes at once, but would require one rope per mob led. They were similar to leads, an item from Minecraft.
If a kitty was picked up with a rope, it would be held by its feet, and would become aggressive if carried this way, and would attack the player once released. Unlike leads, ropes could not attach to fence blocks.
Crafting ingredient Edit
|Wooden Tusks||Any Wood Planks +|
|Iron Tusks||Iron Ingots +|
|Diamond Tusks||Diamonds +|
|Mammoth Platform||Any Wood +|
Any Wood Planks +
v6.0.0 DEV R1 Edit
- Removed old rope code.
- Removed the rope, replaced it with the new Minecraft lead.
v5.2.0 DEV Edit
- Fixed bug with invisible ropes on goats.
- Rope can be used on tamed birds, bunnies, foxes and turkeys.
- Roped animals will follow the player more closely.
- You can use a rope on tamed scorpions so they will follow you.
- Horses not following ropes.
- Horses can now be roped and towed. You can tow as many horses as you want. You can even tow a horse while flying on a pegasus.