| This page contains content about features that are outdated, or have been removed from the mod.|
These features only exist in older versions of Mo' Creatures.
A rope was an item and crafting material that could be used to lead tamed mobs around.
- Ropes could be used to pick up tamed kitties by their feet, although it would get annoyed if the player carried them this way, and they would attack him/her when released.
- Ropes were also used to craft tusks and the mammoth platform.
- Could be used to lead tamed mobs around.
Crafting ingredient Edit
- Ropes could not attach to Fences like Leads can.
v6.0.0 DEV R1 Edit
- Removed old rope code.
- Removed the rope, replaced it with the new Minecraft lead.
v5.2.0 DEV Edit
- Fixed bug with invisible ropes on goats.
- A rope can now be used on tamed birds, bunnies, foxes and turkeys.
- Ropes can now be used on tamed scorpions.
- Fixed bug with horses not following ropes.
- Ropes can now be used on horses.
- Added ropes.