These features only exist in versions prior to v6.0.0 DEV R1.
Like leads, an item from vanilla Minecraft, ropes could be used to move tamed mobs around, but they could not be used to attach mobs to fences, unlike leads. Ropes could also be used to pick up tamed kitties by their feet, though it would become aggressive if you carried them this way, and they would attack the player when released.
Crafting ingredient Edit
|Any Wood Planks + Rope|
|Iron Ingots + Rope|
|Diamonds + Rope|
|Any Wood + any Wood Planks + Rope|
v6.0.0 DEV R1 Edit
- Removed old rope code.
- Removed the rope, replaced it with the new Minecraft lead.
v5.2.0 DEV Edit
- Fixed bug with invisible ropes on goats.
- A rope can now be used on tamed birds, bunnies, foxes and turkeys.
- Ropes can now be used on tamed scorpions.
- Fixed bug with horses not following ropes.
- Ropes can now be used on horses.