A Rope was an item and crafting material that could be used to lead tamed mobs around.
Note: In the Mo' Creatures version for Minecraft 1.6.2, Ropes no longer exist. They've been replaced with the Lead from Minecraft. It has the same function as the Rope, and can also attach to Fence blocks.
- Could be used to pick up tamed Kitties by their feet, although the Kitty would get annoyed if the player carried them this way, and they would attack him/her when released.
- Ropes were also used to craft Tusks and a Mammoth Platform.
- Could be used to lead tamed mobs around.
Crafting Ingredient Edit
- Ropes could not attach to Fences like Leads can.
v6.0.0 DEV R1 Edit
- Removed old Rope code.
- Removed Rope, replaced it with the new Minecraft Lead.
v5.2.0 DEV Edit
- Fixed bug with invisible Ropes on Goats.
- A Rope can now be used on tamed Birds, Bunnies, Foxes and Turkeys.
- Ropes can now be used on tamed Scorpions.
- Fixed bug with Horses not following Ropes.
- Ropes can now be used on Horses.
- Ropes were added.