|Health points||4 ()|
|Spawn||Solid surfaced blocks with a minimum of two block spaces above them.|
|First appearances||See History|
Mice are small passive mobs.
Natural generation Edit
Mice naturally generate on grass blocks with 2 blocks of free space above it at light level of 9 or more. Mice spawned in snow biomes will be white.
Mice come in three different colors: brown, grey and white.
The size of a mouse is somewhere between 1 to 1.3 blocks in length.
When killed, mice drop 0-2 seeds. They drop 1-3 experience when killed by a player or tamed wolf.
Mice are passive, and will never attack you or other mobs. They have the ability to scale up solid blocks, including fences. This can lead to them suffocating in ceilings with a solid roof. Due to their small size, they can pass through openings even smaller than a full block, though not willingly.
Mice will panic and randomly run around if you hit them, and will flee and run away when the player or a mob approaches them. They make squeaking noises occasionally.
A mouse can be picked up by right-clicking on it, and can be dropped by right-clicking anywhere. If you hold a mouse near a snake, it will follow you and attack the mouse when dropped; snakes hunt down and attack mice.
v5.2.0 DEV Edit
- Mice will always spawn white in "cold" biomes.
- Fixed mice grabbing bug.
- Mice now spawn on surfaces different than grass.
- Added mice: They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
- Unlike other mobs, mice cannot be named with a name tag. Attempting to do so will make you pick it up instead.
- However, if you rename the mouse spawn egg at an anvil, the mice will be then be named.
Bear • Big Cat • Bird • Bunny • Crab • Dolphin • Elephant (Mammoth)• Fishy • Fox • Goat • Horse • Jellyfish • Kitty • Komodo Dragon • Manta Ray • Manticore • Medium Fish • Ostrich • Raccoon • Scorpion • Shark • Small Fish • Snake • Stingray • Turkey • Turtle • Wyvern