|Health points||10 ()|
|Spawn||Solid surfaced blocks with a minimum of two block spaces above them|
|First appearances||See History|
Natural generation Edit
Moles naturally generate on grass blocks with 2 blocks of free space above it at light level of 9 or more.
Moles will drop 0-2 fur when killed, the number of drops are affected by the Looting enchantment. They drop 1 to 3 experience when killed by a player or tamed wolf.
Moles wander around aimlessly, avoiding cliffs high enough to cause fall damage, and usually stay out of water. They are 'shy' mobs, and If a player or another mob approaches it, the mole will burrow into a nearby block.
If the player stands away (about 10 or more blocks) from the mole, it will peek out of the block it was hiding under, and dig under again if an entity enters this range of blocks. If the player is near a mole and they are on a block they can't dig under, such as a wood block, they will not run away from you, nor dig under a block, but instead act like any other passive mob.
They can only dig under grass, sand, red sand, and dirt blocks. They throw some particles above where they're digging. When attacked, moles will run away and try to hide again.
v6.1.0 DEVR1 Edit
- Added new creature 'mole'.
- When a mole is under a block, they are immune to damage from most sources; lava, splash potions, poison, and arrows won't hurt them. But because explosions destroy blocks, the mole will still take damage from them.
- Even though moles can dig under most blocks, they won't destroy them.
- Moles make the same hurt and death sounds as bunnies.
- When a mole is underground, its shadow is still visible (only if the graphics are set to Fancy in the game settings).
Bear • Big Cat • Bird • Bunny • Crab • Dolphin • Elephant (Mammoth)• Fishy • Fox • Goat • Horse • Jellyfish • Kitty • Komodo Dragon • Manta Ray • Manticore • Medium Fish • Ostrich • Raccoon • Scorpion • Shark • Small Fish • Snake • Stingray • Turkey • Turtle • Wyvern