Welcome to Dr. Zhark Mobs Wiki!
Today is 10 December 2013There are 232 articles on our Wiki!
Contributors to the wiki:
Thanks to Wariodemon 22:47, March 21, 2012 (UTC) for getting the Wiki nearly up to date.
Thank TheBeardedMensProductions 19:34, Aretreteteruting to this ter to this Wiki.
Thank MrPersonAndAHalf 06:20, April 24, 2012 (UTC) for conteZIL) for contributing to many pictures and pages on this Wiki.
Thank TheProlo May 18th, 2012 (GMT) for contributing to this Wiki.
Thank Pemuler the Pemuler foert5th of January 2013, for refurbishing the Wiki and getting it mostly up to date.
Thanks to MikkoMC 20:00, Aprilefe, also some marsupials: koalas, kangaroos, wombats, etc. Or am I asking for too much?
Thank dw1111 July 27th, 2013 for Wiki New-look.
An interesting article
If you want to read Trivia, open the spoiler. There is a lot of interesting Trivia about Mo' Creatures.
- Stingrays, Crabs and Jellyfish are tamable as of 5.2.0 DEV.
- Wraiths used to had full visibility; now they're partly invisible.
- Wild Wolves make the same howling noises as Werewolves.
- Full Cave Scorpion armor gives you Night vision and it's very useful in caves, underground, the Nether and underwater!
- Mammoths are very hard to kill; they have a lot of HP.
- There are 2 types of wild Wyverns: Common (Sand, Jungle, Savannah and Swamp) and Rare (Mother Wyvern).
- If you give an essence of Light, Darkness or Undead to a Mother Wyvern, it will make special type of Wyvern.
- You cannot give an essence to any other type of Wyvern.
- If you give an Essence of darkness to a tamed scorpion, it will lay an egg.
- Giving an Essence of Darkness to a tamed Nether Scorpion will cause it to lay an egg. Picking up this egg and hatching it in the Overworld is the only way to have a Nether Scorpion there.
- Sharks will drop eggs only on Easy, Medium and Hard. They won't drop eggs on Peaceful.
- About 2-3 spawned Big Golems will be able to kill a Wither, which is a Boss!
- Elephants and Mammoths with Tusks are able to break blocks.
- Medium fish are the most realistic mobs in this Mod.
- Piranhas are the only fish that are aggressive.
- You can catch Lil' Fish using a Fish Bowl.
- DrZhark helped Jeb to create Vanilla Horses, which are included as of Minecraft v1.6
- Mo' Creatures' Horses won't be deleted in the new version of the Mod. They will be seperate mobs like Vanilla Wolves and Mo' Creatures Wolves. It's officially confirmed by DrZhark.
- Warning: Riding a Wyvern with a Turtle/Bunny on your head or with a picked Scorpion/Mouse/Kitty/Snake will cause the Wyvern to be impossible to control!
- Sleeping in the Wyvern Lair will cause the bed to explode.
- If you hatch an Ostrich egg in the Nether, you have small chance of hatching a normal ostrich. Otherwise it will hatch a Nether Ostrich.
- Unicorns and Unihorned Ostriches have the ability to charge and buckle opponents if a whip is used on them.
- Nightmare has the ability to leave a trail of fire when a whip is used on them while riding.
- Rats and Hellrats are pack mobs and they will attack the player if a member of their pack is attacked.
- Players might mistake Rats for Mice, which are passive Mobs and much easier to kill. Rats are bigger and they are aggressive during the night and when attacked.
- An easy way to identify a rat or mouse is picking it. If you can pick it, it's mouse, and if you can't, it's rat.
- There's a bug where you can tame a Wyvern like a Horse: Put a saddle on it and try to ride it, then you can name your wyvern and it will be tamed. However, Wyverns in WyvernLair tamed by this way cannot transport to the Overworld, so killing them is more effective.
- Wyverns are the only mobs that have their own Dimension - Wyvern Lair.
- Taming Mo' Creatures Horses is different than taming Vanilla Horses.
- As of MoC v.6 DEV, you are able to breed Mo' Creatures Horses and Vanilla Horses.
- DrZhark removed Jellyfish's transparency for the moment, due to GL post render errors.
- Pet amulets were added on the 5.2.5 DEV-R1 to catch your tamed animals and move them from Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.6.2. If you don't do it and update your Minecraft to 1.6.2, all your tamed animals will be deleted.
- Current Version of the mod is v6.0.1 and compatible with Minecraft v1.6.2
- Current Developer Version of the mod is v6 DEV and compatible with Minecraft v1.6.2
- Download: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/81771-152-mo-creatures-v523-with-raccoons-ants-mini-golems-silver-skeletons-and-more-fish/
- Please be aware that fixing bugs will be a priority over creating new creatures.
NOTE: There are too many suggestions! If you want to read them, open the spoiler.
How about adding centaurs and minotaurs?
What about adding shorebirds, like Cranes, Gulls, Waders, Charadriiformes, & more? Also, what about making all animals that are tamable able to be tied up to fence with lead to keep from wandering around and getting lost? Sea Turtles in addition to Land Turtles, tamable Mice (and if you name it Mickey or Minnie, they get a special costume just like the turtles in the current version), Orangutans that can be tamed and worn as a hat (kind of like the monkey idea from others), Mountain Lions, Owls, German Shepherds, fish that can jump out of the water at random, Chameleons that are tameable and worn as a hat, Llamas that are tamable and ridable, Parrots that can be tamed and worn as a hat, Frogs that are tameable and can be worn as a hat, Ducks and Geese that can wade in the water in addition to the green ones on land (also if you name a white duck Donald, the duck gets a blue shirt and a hat), Shrimp that can be fished for in water, more fish that are edible like Salmon, Cod, Trout, Grouper, Grunts, Catfish and more. More Fish that are tameable like Pufferfish, Goldfish, Betas, larger tanks for fish so you can have more in one tank and perhaps making the tanks a little more clear so you can see the fish better. Swans that can be seen gliding across water. Gazelles that are found in the desert or plain biome. Hippos that are found in swamp biomes, and Caribou that you can find in the snow biome and tame and if you name them after Santa's Reindeer, they get bells on them that jingle and you can build a sleigh and ride in it with your caribou and sparkly dust leaves a trail behind you when you fly. Maybe you could even throw gift boxes at the ground, and if you play with other friends, the sleigh seats at the most three, and if someone picks up the gift box from the ground it can placed somewhere on a solid block or opened and a random item is given to the person who opens it. That's all the ideas I have for now. Maybe more later! ^.^ -CuddleWithaStruggle
(From Cheddarcheeses)-What about: Penguins that can be tamed with fish, worn as a hat, and be sent out to get fish for you? Birds of prey that attack birds already in the mod, and some that eat meat drops? Gryphons that rarely spawn in mountain biomes, and that can be saddled and effected by the different essences? Tamable flamingos that spawn near beaches? Badgers, Hedgehogs, Hamsters, Guinea pigs, Ferrets, Otters? Friendly ghosts that can be tamed with the undead essence? Some sort of rare sea monster that spawns far out at sea on the hardest difficulty? Horse models that have different styles of mane and tail, And new born horses looking more foal like? Worms? Some sort of item that can turn tamed bunnies into items, that can be replaced or put into a cage of somesort? Changing it so that when you place eggs, they are placed where you click, instead of underneath you? Some sort of way to speed up the growing process for tamed animals? Being able to harvest poison from tamed scorpions, for poisoned arrows maybe? Being able to tie tamed animals onto fence posts? Bunnies that are effected by the different essences? Making item IDS for the different wyvern eggs? Dyable chests and saddles for mounts? Nets to catch certain bugs that can be kept in jars? Raccoons that can be effected by the different essences, and maybe raccoon beds and collars, since they don't vary much naturally? Just a few things I thought of randomly, But the main thing I want is penguins, owls, and gryphons. <3
Maybe you could add where you can tie Horses, Goats, etc. to fence posts and other stuctures with a lead? 2. Also, like how wolves attack sheep, Dolphins could attack fish, Snakes could attack mice, etc? 3. And... Birds of prey anyone?... Vultures, Eagles, Hawks, Ospreys, Owls Owls Owls! :D -Linae
I agree, Linae. I love the idea of birds of prey. I think the idea of animals attaking other animals is also good. The idea of tying animals to structures is awesome, especially for goats. Perhaps Dr. Zhark could tell us about this ogre lair? I also think people should be plagued by lyconothrapy (werewolf diesese) if you get bitten. It could cause nausea and killing rampages where you can't control what you kill. Only, there should be a warning in the chat saying, "Tomorrow night is full moon, beware!", "Tonight is full moon, escape your loved ones!" Werewolves are awesome, and maybe you can become the type of werewolf that bit you. -Kittycat5000
Agree with where you can tie animals up to a fence post. ;) Very convenient, especially on the server. Just a suggestion, I think adding Narwhals would be cool, too. Along with those new Ostriches with the horns-I forget their name at the moment-and Unicorns, you could also get a Unicorn horn from them. :3 By the way, I love your mod, and I play on the server all of the time. It's the only server I ever play on! :D -Animalol
I definitely agree with some sort of hitching post for animals - I travel with horses (for chest storage) and scorpions and it's a nightmare when they wander away every night. I beg you to mod something for this. Thank you!
Hey, Dr Zhark, could you add monkeys? Add dogs like different dogs such as bulldogs. -an Anonymous Contributor
(Agreed -> Rafonderson)
How about some more mythical creatures? I'd like to see a Hydra that grows more Head entities when attacked. :D -Pemuler the Pemuler
(Agreed too -> Rafonderson)
(Yus, I agree with your agreement -> Pemuler the Pemuler)
(I agree with your agreement to that agreement -> TheProlo)
I would like to see a craftable in game guide book (with the horse numbers etc.). -Footiedude09
Can you make dogs like a beagle or great dane?
Can you make hares like sitting up with long ears? -batchelorkittens
Add the ability to tame wild wolves and get like baby dragons that you can tame.
Add large game creatures like Bulls, Ox, Buffalo.
Can you add penguins? Happy Face. -Farmboybello (Minecraft user and Tekkit user, find me on this server: 184.108.40.206:47369)
It's a Minecraft server not Tekkit.
Could you please add crocodile eggs so you can have them as pets? Also, could you add monkeys, giraffes, and a time portal that takes you to dinosaur times? In the snow biomes add saber-tooth tigers and buffalos. -yoshiman444
OK, we have mammoths, now we need smilodon. Smilodon could probably be a part of the big cats.
I agree with Yoshiman, Crocs should drop eggs, and I think that we should have a Dinosaur Dimension, I even thought up some species: Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Diplodocus, Pteranodon, Stegosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Dromaeosaurus, and Dimetrodon. Maybe even a Mosasaur in the water or something. Along the lines of any one new creature, I personally would like another form of Draconid in the Wyvern Lair, maybe a Lindworm (a Snake-like Dragon with only front legs) or an Ampithere (a big flying dragon with feathered wings, kind of like Quetzacoatl in the Aztec Legends). -Mei
I might sound a bit crazy but I LOVE raccoons! Can you please make raccoon beds, raccoon food, raccoon breeding treats, etc? Maybe even let them SIT on your head? My brother would also like the same thing with penguins. -GoliathLord
Dr. Zhark, you should add camels in the desert, seals in the arctic, monkeys in the jungle, frogs in the swamp, and buffalo in the plains. Also, make jars to catch bugs in and name them. Also, feed frogs a fly in a jar to tame it, seals are tamed by fish, monkeys eat bananas (like apples but in the jungle) and act like wolves, camels are like horses but can carry water and are tamed with wheat and can be ridden, and buffalo drop steak but can be tamed with wheat and can be ridden on.
Hello, I am trying to download Mo' Creatures for Mac because it's my favorite mod but it won't work; usually it just freezes on the Mojang screen but it works for other mods. Help me!
Crocodiles should drop crocodile eggs so you can tame crocodiles.
I think that Dinosaurs should be added as well, obviously including Tyrannosaurus or Allosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, etc. They would have their own dimension that could be accessed by making a portal frame out of fossil blocks and lit with a fire charge or flint and steel. It would consist of 4 main biomes, mountains, ocean, desert, and Jungle. Each would be home to a different era of creature, with Desert having animals from the Permian, Jungle with Dinosaurs, mountains with Cenozoic animals, and ocean with... obviously ocean animals. :P
Here is a possible list for each biome:
Desert: Dimetrodon (hostile, can drop an egg, 20% chance to drop), Moschops (neutral, same as Dimetrodon), Lycaneops (Hostile, egg can be dropped, 10% chance, highly loyal), Lystrosaurus (Passive, Slow, dumb, huge herds, 40% to drop an egg), Saurosuchus (Hostile, 10% to drop egg, rideable).
Mountains: Woolly Mammoth (same as default), Megatherium (Neutral, can tame baby with sugarcane, rideable), Woolly Rhino (Neutral, Can tame with Wheat as a baby), Smilodon (Hostile, can tame with Milk as a baby), Glyptodont (Neutral, can tame with tree saplings).
Jungle: Tyrannosaurus (Hostile, 20% to drop egg, must be watched at all times while growing up, rideable, requires vast amounts of meat), Ceratosaurus (hostile, 20% to drop an egg), Velociraptor (Hostile, 10% chance to drop egg, comes in many varieties), Stegosaurus (Neutral, 30% chance to drop egg), Diplodocus (Neutral, 80% chance to drop egg due to enormous HP level (about 200 hearts), rideable), Spinosaurus (Hostile, 10% chance to drop egg, requires vast amounts of fish while growing, rideable), Parasaurolophus (Passive, 30% chance to drop egg), Ankylosaurus (Neutral, 30% chance to drop egg, immune to arrows), Triceratops (Neutral, 25% chance to drop egg, rideable).
Ocean: Mosasaurus (Hostile, 10% chance to drop egg), Icthyosaurus (Neutral, 20% chance to drop egg), Ammonite (passive, 50% to drop egg), Kronosaurus (Hostile, 10% chance to drop egg), Leedsicthys (Passive, 50% to drop egg), Plesiosaurus (Nuetral, 20% to drop egg).
Add some more Cenozoic animals like these: Smilodon, Megatherium, dire wolf, terror bird, Gastornis, marsupial lion, Glyptodon, Columbian mammoth, and more!