|First appearances||See History|
A medallion is an item that can be used to give tamed mobs a name.
Kitties, manticores and big catsEdit
|Gold Ingots +|
When the player has renamed a mob with a medallion, it is not consumed from the player's inventory. This will only occur when taming a big cat, kitty, or manticore. Also, when a medallion has been used to name a creature, it will display love hearts to its owner, to confirm that it has been renamed.
Crafting ingredient Edit
|Pink Dye +|
Dandelion Yellow +
Lime Dye +
Red Wool +
Blue Wool +
v6.2.0 DEVR3 Edit
- Fixed medallions being used when unable to tame a mob.
- Tamed kitties and big Cats will drop a medallion upon death.
- You can now name your tamed birds, bunnies, snakes and scorpions by using a medallion.
- Fixed bug with white tiger not showing medallion.
- Added a new crafting recipe: medallions.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •