| Hay Stack|
|First appearances||See History|
A hay stack is a food item that can be fed to horses.
Right-clicking on a wild horse with a hay stack will reduce its temper by 25 per hay stack.
If given to a tamed horse, it will stay in one spot permanently, as if a whip was used on it, unless a player rides it.
Food supply Edit
While not edible by players, hay bales can be a useful compact food supply for long periods away from other food sources.
Crafting ingredient Edit
- Fixed bug with haystacks giving 9 hay instead of 6.
- Changed haystack to make it compatible with Roundaround hay block.
- Added a new craftable item: Haystack. made by combining 9 pieces of hay. It could be given to horses to make them stay in a single spot. To resume the horse normal wandering behavior, ride it for a short while.
The haystack idea was taken from GKANG and Farmcraft.
- At least 96 wheat is required to make a stack of hay stacks.
- Unlike hay bales, hay stacks cannot be placed.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •