| Ghost Amulet|
|First appearances||See History|
A ghost amulet is an item used to catch tamed ghost horses and ghost wyverns.
Ghast Tear +
Right-clicking on a tamed ghost horse or ghost wyvern will have it absorbed into the amulet, which will then drop onto the ground. Right-clicking on a block with the amulet in hand will release it.
- Amulets now store the owner of the horse.
- Horses stored in amulets that are spawned by a player different than the owner, will become property of the player spawning them, And the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced accordingly.
This is done to allow trade of amulets without losing a taming spot on servers enforcing ownership.
- Yellow and purple fairy horses now drop a full amulet when trapped.
- Amulets now store name, health, armor, and saddle status of horses.
- All types of fairy horses now go into amulets.
- Horses obtained from an amulet are set to the player using the amulet.
- Added amulets.
- Despite being called a ghost amulet, it cannot be used to catch wraiths.
- Like the bone amulet, ghost amulets are made from items which are all mob drops.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •