|Health points||6 ()|
|Spawn||Ocean biomes, 1 or more blocks of water, any light level, spawning block must be between level 46 (inclusive) and sea level.|
|First appearances||See History|
|Drops|| Raw Fish (0-2) |
Fishies are tamable passive mobs that can be found in water.
All types of fishies spawn in water between layers 46 and sea level in ocean biomes.
Fishies can spawn with using one of 10 different skins. This will either be regal blue, orange-white stripe, light blue, green-yellow, green, purple, yellow, orange-blue stripe, black-white, and red.
Fishies will drop 0-2 raw fish and 0-2 eggs upon death. They drop 1-3 experience when killed by a player or tamed wolf.
Fishies are always passive towards the player, akin to the other passive mobs found on land.
They swim around almost immediately when first spawned into the world and wander around aimlessly, swimming up and down through each layer. They are not attracted to light, and do not deliberately interact with the player, but they will swim away from the player when approached. They will also swim towards any fishing hook that is used in water. They can then be reeled in this way.
Medium fish suffocate if they are beached on land for too long. While on land, they do not move, and stay stationary until they suffocate. They can take fall damage and burn like any land mob, but they cannot drown.
Commands for obtaining fishy eggs.
|Blue Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 0|
|Regal Blue Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 1|
|Orange White Stripe Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 2|
|Light Blue Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 3|
|Green Yellow Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 4|
|Green Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 5|
|Purple Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 6|
|Yellow Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 7|
|Orange Blue Stripe Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 8|
|Black White Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 9|
|Red Fish Egg||give @p MoCreatures:mocegg 1 10|
- Fixed fish eggs not hatching when placed in water.
- Fixed fish dupe with fish bowls.
- Fixed red fish eggs appearing as 'item.mocegg.9.name'.
- Fixed bug with fishy eggs not hatching.
- Tamed fish despawning.
- Fish will drop eggs that will spawn lil' fish of the same color. Fish spawned that way are tamed.
- Fixed bug with fish egg cloning.
- Lil' fish are no longer cannibal.
- Fixed bug with fish despawning.
- Fixed bug with fish eggs/shark eggs not spawning.
- Fixed fish despawning bug?
- Adds 10 different small fish, including aggressive piranhas.
- Fishies were previously called "lil' fish".
- Fishies are one of the smallest mobs in the Mo' Creatures mod.
Big Cat • Bird • Bunny • Crab • Dolphin • Elephant (Mammoth)• Fishy • Fox • Goat • Horse • Jellyfish • Kitty • Komodo Dragon • Manta Ray • Manticore • Medium Fish • Ostrich • Panda • Piranha • Raccoon • Scorpion • Shark • Small Fish • Snake • Stingray • Turkey • Turtle • Wyvern