| Fairy Amulet|
|First appearances||See History|
A fairy amulet is an item used to catch tamed fairy horses.
|Blaze Powder +|
Gold Nuggets +
Right-clicking on any tame fairy horse with a fairy amulet will absorb the horse into the amulet, which will then go into the player's inventory. Right-clicking again with the amulet will release the stored horse.
When placing a fairy horse into an amulet, it will store the horse's name, and the If the fairy horse was armored or carrying a chest, it will be dropped, as well as the contents of its inventory.
A horse stored in a fairy amulet that is spawned by a player different than the owner will become property of the player spawning them, and the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced.
- Fixed pet and horse amulets not spawning creatures.
- Amulets now store the owner of the horse.
- Horses stored in amulets that are spawned by a player different than the owner, will become property of the player spawning them, and the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced accordingly.
This is done to allow trade of amulets without losing a taming spot on servers enforcing ownership.
- Yellow and purple fairy horses now drop a full amulet when trapped.
- Amulets now store name, health, armor, and saddle status of horses.
- All types of fairy horses now go into amulets.
- Horses obtained from an amulet are set to the player using the amulet.
- Added amulets.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •