|Type||Tools / equipment|
A crafted saddle is an item that can be placed on several Mo' Creatures mobs.
|Leather + Iron Ingots|
|Saddle + Iron Ingot|
Crafted saddles are required to ride several mobs in the Mo' Creatures mod. A crafted saddle can be placed on a tamed mob by right-clicking on it.
Crafted saddles can be removed from mounts by right-clicking on them with shears. Mobs with a saddle applied will drop a crafted saddle upon death, or when an amulet or scroll of freedom is used.
Currently, there are seven mobs in Mo' Creatures that can wear saddles:
- The crafted saddle shares the same texture as the removed Minecraft horse saddle. This item also had the same crafting recipe.
- Unlike saddles, crafted saddles can be stacked.
- In older versions of Mo' Creatures, the crafted saddle was called 'horse saddle'.
- Wyverns no longer take a whole stack of saddles when saddled.
- Crafted saddles are now stackable.
- Crafted saddles can be crafted from a saddle with an iron ingot.
- The crafted saddle item ID has been changed to increase compatibility with minecolony.
- Changed crafted saddle icon to a brighter color and slightly different icon, also added a 'crafted saddle' tooltip.
- Added tooltip for the crafted saddle.
- Added crafted saddles.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •
Elephant Harness •
Elephant Howdah •
Essence of Darkness •
Essence of Fire •
Essence of Light •
Essence of Undead •
Fairy Amulet •
Ghost Amulet •
Kitty Bed •
Litter Box •
Mammoth Platform •
Pet Amulet •
Pet Food •
Sky Amulet •
Scroll of Sale •
Scroll of Freedom •
Wool Ball •