| Crafted Saddle|
|First appearances||See History|
Crafted saddles (previously known as horse saddles) are items that can be placed on ridable mobs.
Crafted saddles may be used to ride tamed big cats, bears, horses, ostriches, scorpions, Komodo dragons, manticores, and wyverns.
Using (right-clicking) a saddle on any of the above mobs (if they are fully grown and/or tamed) will equip the saddle, allowing the player to ride it. The saddle can only be retrieved by killing the carrier, with shears, or by placing the mob in an amulet.
- Wyverns no longer take a whole stack of saddles when saddled.
- Fixed bug that prevented tamed ostriches from being saddled (only works with new ostriches).
- Horse saddles are now stackable.
- Horse saddles can be crafted from a dungeon saddle plus iron (bug fixed).
- New recipe: now you can craft a horse saddle from a dungeon saddle + one iron ingot.
- The horse saddle item ID has been changed to increase compatibility with minecolony. Warning! before updating to this version of the mod, delete any horse saddles from your inventories.
- Changed horse saddle icon to a brighter color and slightly different icon, also added a 'Horse Saddle' tooltip.
- Added tooltip to the horse saddle.
- Added craftable horse saddles. You will require a horse saddle to ride your horse. The normal saddles that you find randomly in dungeons only work for pigs.
- The crafted saddle shares the same texture as the removed Minecraft horse saddle. This item also had the same crafting recipe.
- Unlike vanilla saddles, crafted saddles can be stacked into groups of 32.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •