|Leather + Iron Ingots|
|Saddle + Iron Ingot|
Crafted saddles may be used to ride several mobs in the Mo' Creatures mod. A crafted saddle can be placed on a tamed mob by right-clicking on it.
The saddle can be retrieved by right-clicking on the mount with shears. Mobs with a saddle applied will drop a crafted saddle upon death, or when an amulet or scroll of freedom is used on them.
Currently, there are seven mobs in Mo' Creatures that can wear saddles:
- Wyverns no longer take a whole stack of saddles when saddled.
- Crafted saddles are now stackable.
- Crafted saddles can be crafted from a saddle with an iron ingot.
- The crafted saddle item ID has been changed to increase compatibility with minecolony.
- Changed crafted saddle icon to a brighter color and slightly different icon, also added a 'crafted saddle' tooltip.
- Added tooltip for the crafted saddle.
- Added crafted saddles.
- The crafted saddle shares the same texture as the removed Minecraft horse saddle. This item also had the same crafting recipe.
- Unlike vanilla saddles, which are non-stackable, crafted saddles can be stacked into groups of 32.