- For the Minecraft saddle, see the Official Minecraft Wiki.
A crafted saddle is an item that allows the player to ride tamable mobs.
Crafted saddles may be used to ride several mobs. A crafted saddle can be placed on a tamed mob by right-clicking on it.
Crafted saddles can be removed from mounts by right-clicking on them with Shears. Mobs with a saddle applied will drop a crafted saddle upon death, or when a scroll of freedom is used.
Currently, there are seven mobs in Mo' Creatures that can wear saddles:
- The crafted saddle shares the same texture as the removed Minecraft Horse Saddle. This item also had the same crafting recipe.
- Unlike saddles, crafted saddles can be stacked.
- The crafted saddle was called 'horse saddle' in older versions.
- Wyverns no longer take a whole stack of saddles when saddled.
- Crafted saddles are now stackable.
- Crafted saddles can be crafted from a saddle with an iron ingot.
- The crafted saddle item ID has been changed to increase compatibility with minecolony.
- Changed crafted saddle icon to a brighter color and slightly different icon, also added a 'crafted saddle' tooltip.
- Added tooltip for the crafted saddle.
- Added crafted saddles.
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Harness •
Elephant Garment •
Elephant Howdah •
Elephant Chest •
Mammoth Platform •
Pet Amulet •
Ghost Amulet •
Bone Amulet •
Sky Amulet •
Fairy Amulet •
Hay Stack •
Scroll of Sale •
Scroll of Freedom •
Litter Box •
Kitty Bed •
Pet Food •
Essence of Fire •
Essence of Darkness •
Essence of Undead •
Essence of Light •
Wool Ball •