Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Crafted Saddle|
Crafted saddles are items that can be placed on ridable Mo' Creatures mobs.
Crafted saddles may be used to ride tamed big cats, black bears, grizzly bears, horses, ostriches, Scorpions, Komodo dragons, manticores, pandas, polar bears, and wyverns. A crafted saddle cannot be placed on these mobs, with the exception of horses, if they are wild.
Using (right-clicking) a saddle on any of the above mobs will equip the saddle if they are tamed, allowing the player to ride the mob. The saddle can only be retrieved by killing the mob, with shears, or by placing the mob in an amulet.
- Wyverns no longer take a whole stack of saddles when saddled.
- Crafted saddles are now stackable.
- Crafted saddles can be crafted from a saddle with an iron ingot.
- The crafted saddle item ID has been changed to increase compatibility with minecolony.
- Changed crafted saddle icon to a brighter color and slightly different icon, also added a 'crafted saddle' tooltip.
- Added tooltip for the crafted saddle.
- Added crafted saddles.
- The crafted saddle shares the same texture as the removed Minecraft horse saddle. This item also had the same crafting recipe.
- Unlike vanilla saddles, crafted saddles can be stacked into groups of 32.