| Builder Hammer|
|First appearances||See History|
A builder hammer is a tool that can place blocks from a distance. It takes blocks from the player's inventory.
Currently, there is no way to obtain the builder hammer without going into creative mode or with inventory editors. However, it is planned to be added as a boss drop from one of the three ogre bosses in the Ogre Lair.
There is no crafting recipe for the builder hammer and it cannot be crafted. It also does not spawn in any naturally generated chests (such as those found in abandoned mineshafts or villages).
The builder hammer's main purpose is to place any Minecraft or Mo' Creatures blocks from any distance away (up to 100 blocks or more). The block it places is the first block in your inventory hotbar. To use the hammer, right-click anywhere desired. There are certain limitations to where the player can place blocks; a block cannot be placed inside a non-solid block (such as fluids), or underwater. If the player attempts to do so, the block will be placed on top of the non-solid block.
The builder hammer ignores stained glass or stained glass panes. For example, if you have red stained glass in your inventory, the hammer will place the default color glass stained block when used, which is white.
If non-solid blocks such as mushrooms or flowers are placed next to each other with the hammer, they will disappear.
In survival and adventure mode,, the builder hammer has a limited durability, and each use of the hammer will use up its durability per block placed.
- Added builder hammer.
- An unused texture for the builder hammer can be found in the mod files.
- This texture is actually a retextured Pwnhammer from Terraria.
- Green particles can be seen coming from the builder hammer after is has been used, but this isn't present in all versions.
- The builder hammer has the highest durability of any item in Mo' Creatures; it's even higher than that of diamond equipment.
- Despite looking like it can deal damage, the builder hammer cannot be used as a weapon, as it only deals 1 () damage, the same as the player's fists.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •