| Bone Amulet|
|First appearances||See History|
A bone amulet is an item designed to catch tamed skeleton horses.
|Ender Pearl +|
Gold Nuggets +
Right-clicking on any tamed skeleton horse, unicorn, or pegasus with a bone amulet will absorb it into the amulet, which will then drop onto the ground. Right-clicking on a block with the amulet in hand will release the captured horse. After the horse has been absorbed into the amulet, it will store the horse's name and the name of its owner.
If the skeleton horse was equipped with a chest, it will be dropped after the horse has been captured, as well as any contents of its inventory.
- Amulets now store the owner of the horse.
- Horses stored in amulets that are spawned by a player different than the owner, will become property of the player spawning them, And the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced accordingly.
This is done to allow trade of amulets without losing a taming spot on servers enforcing ownership.
- Yellow and purple fairy horses now drop a full amulet when trapped.
- Amulets now store name, health, armor, and saddle status of horses.
- All types of fairy horses now go into amulets.
- Horses obtained from an amulet are set to the player using the amulet.
- Added amulets.
- The bone amulet's ingredients are all mob drops; gold nuggets from zombie pigmen, bones from skeletons and ender pearls from endermen.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •